Robert Wood Johnson Foundation: Roadmaps to Health Action Awards
The Roadmaps to Health Action Awards are designed to accelerate or advance efforts to improve health by strengthening the capacity of community members and leaders to make effective and lasting change. Twenty Action Awards recipients will receive coordinated support and services through:
- Direct, customized support from a Roadmaps to Health community coach for up to one year to support their journey toward building a Culture of Health;
- The opportunity to network and engage with thought leaders, national organizations, and other communities, including referrals for consultation and participation at an in-person convening; and
- Up to $10,000 in funding.
Part of the County Health Rankings & Roadmaps program, Roadmaps to Health Action Awards is a collaboration between Active Living By Design, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute.
Geographic Area of Focus: National
- Launched inaugural portfolio of Action Awards to 20 community partnerships
- Consulted in the development of an engaging learning network plan and approach for Awardees
- Engaged in the overarching County Health Rankings & Roadmaps program and network and related field-building
Funding Partner(s): Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Program design and management
- Learning network consultation
- Convenings and training events
- Field building with local, state and national partners
- Creation of webpages to serve as a content hub